Basics - $20
Everything you need to support you in your business and being connected with your Central Hunter Community. Your entitlements include:
NSW Business Chamber - Local Chamber Alliance Membership, includes:
NSW Business Chamber Hotline (13 26 96)
Free Marketing | Legal | Workplace Advice Lines (3 calls per year)
Australian Business Apprenticeship Centres
Business motoring – free advice is provided by NRMA Motoring
Business news (NSW & Hunter Business Chamber E-Biz Connect)
Business listings on NSW and Hunter Business Chamber Websites
Central Hunter Business Connect
Receive regular updates on what’s happening around the area in the Central Hunter Business Chamber electronic newsletter
Essentials - $110
Adding on the Business Basic membership, Business Essentials provides a greater level of exposure for your business and more opportunities to connect in the Central Hunter Business Chamber network. Your entitlements include:
- Promote your business offers and other news in the CHBC social media channels and electronic newsletter
- Your business will have access to featured in the "Spotlight" in the Chamber Facebook and Newsletter.
- Opportunities to promote your business at chamber functions and networking events
- Pre-release warning on sponsorship opportunities for local community and business events associated with or run by the CHBC.
- Support from CHBC to help facilitate interactions with local government and other local agencies
Business Networking and Connections
- Special member rates and discounts for all CHBC breakfast, dinners, training and other functions
Leader - $550
Adding on the Business Essentials membership, let us showcase you and your business as a leader in the Central Hunter.
Business Leader Entitlements
- Logo displayed on the CHBC website
- Business Leader feature promoted on and in social media and newsletters
- Business banner placement at all CHBC business functions (this excludes member training events)
- Pre-release warning on major sponsorship opportunities for local community and business events associated with or run by the CHBC
- Assistance and support from the CHBC relating to local government interactions.
- Opportunities to host networking or other functions for members at your premises.
Community - $110
Central Hunter Business Chamber Community Membership provides an opportunity for our community to connect and engage with the Central Hunter Business Community.
Community Member Entitlements
- Community membership is open to groups and individuals
- Member rates for local breakfast and dinner meetings with guest speakers
- Community members may also be appointed to the CHBC management committee.
- Networking opportunities with local business and other chambers within the area
- Promotion of your community organisation sponsorship/partnership opportunities to CHBC Business Members
- Promote your community organisation events and other news in the CHBC social media channels and electronic news letter
- Your community organisation will be in the draw to be featured as a "Local Community Organisation in the spotlight" and will be featured in the CHBC Facebook, Chamber Website and Newsletter.